MA5260 SEMINAR


Course Details

A seminar of 2 credits, under the supervision of a teacher at the end of 3rd semester
The procedure of evaluation has two components:
A write-up on the topic of the seminar to be evaluated by the supervisor for 30% marks and presentation to be evaluated for the remaining 70% marks, by a committee of examiners comprising the supervisor and at least one additional faculty member of the department.

Course References: